Into cycling and looking for a web design job? Our Foothill Ranch based graphic design firm is currently seeking a full-time website designer/developer to join our design team. The primary responsibility of the position is to produce web pages, email newsletters and promotional web banners for our clients. Our clients include Rock n Road Cyclery, Team VeloSport, Pivot Cycles, BH Bikes, The US CUP, Shimano and more!
• Design website presentation comps in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Cut approved comps into HTML and CSS, ready for PHP templates
• Assist customers in understanding how their website works
• Make periodic updates to website content and graphics
• Advanced coding skills in HTML and CSS, built to W3C standards and search engine optimized.
• Highly proficient in the use of Adobe design software, including: Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Flash
• Some experience with PHP and MySQL
• Experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues
• Familiar with Mac & PC platforms
• Ability to manage multiple projects every day.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Works well with others, collaborative and cooperative.
• 2 years minimum previous experience in web design or e-commerce.
All candidates must provide a portfolio demonstrating web design work. Providing an online portfolio link on your resume is ideal.
Each candidate will be required to complete and return a simple Photoshop, Illustrator, and HTML test during the interview process.
We offer paid vacation, healthcare benefits and a great, energetic environment to work in.
Salary will be determined upon experience. Candidates local to Orange County only. Thank you.
Contact Damion@damionhickman.com for info.